Terrasoft CRM is developed specially for mid-size business and have thousands of users in retail, communications, IT, business services, automotive, finances, traveling and other industries.
Terrasoft CRM is easy-to-use and and easy-to-implement. It contains all the ultimate CRM functions for sales, marketing and service. Besides, Terrasoft CRM provides functionality for time-management, project, email and documents management and can be easily integrated with third party financial software. Together with low license and support cost it exactly targets small and mid-size businesses, starving to grow.
» version 2.88 - posted on 2005-11-02
New Adminisrtation module
» version 2.8 - posted on 2004-09-14
Three new sections: Products, Library, Documents
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
LICENSE FOR TERRASOFT PRODUCTS
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Terrasoft for the Terrasoft software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("Product"). An amendment or addendum to this EULA may accompany the Product. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT; YOU MAY RETURN IT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.
1. SOFTWARE LICENSE
a. GRANT OF LICENSE - "PER USER". Terrasoft grants you the following rights provided you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
i. You may install a copy of the software on any number of internal computers. You may use the Software only with that number of users for which you are properly licensed, as set forth above.
ii. You have tp acquire a valid license for each user. You can use terminal services on condition that every terminal user has a valid license.
iii. License for the Software Documentation. The Software Documentation associated and supplied with the software can be applied only for no-commercial internal use.
b. Reservation of Rights. Terrasoft reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
c. Benchmark Testing. You may not disclose the results of any benchmark test of either the Software to any third party without Terrasoft's prior written approval.
2. NO RENTAL/NO COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend, or provide commercial hosting services with the Product.
3. UPGRADES. To use a Product identified as an upgrade, you must first be licensed for the product identified by Terrasoft as eligible for the upgrade. You agree by your installation and use of such copy of the Software to voluntarily terminate your earlier EULA and that you will not continue to use the earlier version of the Software or transfer it to another person or entity.
4. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/ COMPONENT LICENSES. This EULA applies to updates or supplements to the original Product provided by Terrasoft, unless we provide other terms along with the update or supplement.
5. TRANSFER-Internal. You may move the Software to a different computer in your company. Transfer to Third Party. The initial user of the Product can't make a transfer of the Product to another end user without having agreed the transfer to all the EULA terms.
6. LIMITATION ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
7. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Terrasoft may cancel this EULA if you do not abide by the terms and conditions of this EULA, in which case you must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
8. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. You agree that Terrasoft and its affiliates may collect and use technical information you provide as a part of support services related to the Product. Terrasoft agrees not to use this information in a form that personally identifies you.
9. NOT FOR RESALE SOFTWARE. Product identified as "Not for Resale" or "NFR," may not be resold, transferred or used for any purpose other than demonstration, test or evaluation.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Terrasoft and its suppliers provide the Product and Support Services (if any) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, and hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) implied warranties, duties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, of workmanlike effort, of lack of viruses, and of lack of negligence, all with regard to the Product, and the provision of or failure to provide Support Services. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCT.
11. EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TERRASOFT OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF TERRASOFT OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF TERRASOFT OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of Terrasoft and any of its suppliers under any provision of this EULA and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing (except for any remedy of repair or replacement elected by Terrasoft with respect to any breach of the Limited Warranty) shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the Product. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers (including Sections 11 and 12 above) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This EULA, including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which is included with the Product, are the entire agreement between you and Terrasoft relating to the Product and the Support Services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Product or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any Terrasoft policies or programs for Support Services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control.
15. COPYRIGHT. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Terrasoft or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Product.